My Vibe turn your iPhone into a vibrator

Have a sudden urge to satisfy your err needs? Yup, there's an app for that too. The free My Vibe app from MyPleasure.com turns your expensive, state-of-the-art iPhone into a discreet little vibrator.
Here’s how it works: there’s an on/off button that looks like many computer on/offs so it’s easily recognizable. On the right side, there are up and down arrows to control your vibration - short, quick pulses (smaller #s) or longer, slower ones (higher #s, up to 100).

The intensity of the vibration produced by this app is obviously limited by the amount of vibration that the iPhone offers, so the orgasmic potential of the MyVibe app is similarly limited. But hey, where there's a will, there's a way. I'm sure if you perverts guys try long enough, you'll get something.
Interesting as it is, I think I'll pass. I prefer the good old way, if you know what I mean. There's a reason people got married you know.

[MyVibe via Gizmodo]