2018 Minimalist calendar



I don't know whether you noticed but free calendars are hard to come by these days. And since I'm too cheapskate to buy one, I've been looking around for some nice printable calendars to use from the web. Naturally, I'm looking for a simple, minimalist calendar design and out of the dozens that I found, only this one from Kal's Kickstarter page that ticks all the boxes. It is a really nice minimalist calendar with classy Helvetica font and lots of white space. The only problem is, it's not printable. I can't find a single printable document or template for that design anywhere. And since I'm not about to spend £19 for this calendar, I decided to design one myself.

graphic from Kal's Kickstarter page

graphic from Kal's Kickstarter page

Using the easiest tool I know - Microsoft Word, I designed the calendar from scratch. A 7 by 7 box and then the numbers and days. I had to manually type every single day of the calendar year and check and double check they are all correct so it took me over an hour to finish. The result? Not bad at all, almost a mirror image of the original but for £19 less. You'll have to print the calendar yourself, suitable for A4 and A3 printing although you'll have to set the print job to fit the A3 printout. If you'd like to edit the original Word document, feel free to do so. Links to download below.



Afif Minimalist calendar 2018 PDF

Afif Minimalist calendar 2018 red weekend PDF

Afif Minimalist calendar Nov and December 2017 PDF

3 comments: