Apple Device Support Exam questions

I was required to take a certification exam by The Management recently to prove that I have the necessary qualifications to deal with users and customers at work. The Apple Device Support exam is for technical professionals who support Apple devices in their organization. When you pass the exam, you earn the Apple Certified Support Professional digital badge. The exam costs USD158 (around RM717) to take and you take it online using the Pearson VUE website. It has got some really hard and tricky questions (and answers). So hard that I had to take the exam twice (yes I flunked the first one). The upside of that failure is that I could recall some 80 to 90 questions from the exam by memory which I have turned into this exam Google form below.

I tried to look around for any revision or "dump" questions for the Apple Device Support exam on the web but the ones that I found are placed behind a paywall and there's no guarantee that they're even legit. If you plan to study the old school way, you can refer to the Apple Device Support tutorials page and reviewing the learning objectives page. They always include the latest macOS and iOS version there. Other than that, many of the questions are based on your experience using, deploying, repairing and troubleshooting Apple devices including Macs, iPhones and iPads. For that, there's no substitute for wisdom.

Hopefully this exam questions that I created can help a fellow brother or sister out for their Apple Device Support certification. If you find these questions useful, feel free to donate to my account below or buy me a coffee. Thank you and all the best!