A (girl) friend for Bujal

Once upon a time, there was a girl working at CIMB Auto Finance (i.e where my wife works). She is single and she is very available. My wife being the kind person that she is (ahem) tried to hook this girl up with my friend Bujal. Of course she warned her that Bujal is no Brad Pitt and he weights nearly as much as a baby elephant but Suzanna Shariff didn't mind that. In fact she likes big, burly guys some more.
So yesterday I gave Bujal her number which I got from my wife. 24 hours later, I don't know what happened but apparently Bujal didn't reply her SMS (apart from the first one). Maybe Bujal has a very high taste or maybe he's just gay shy but at least have the courtesy to reply to Suzana. I mean you have a girl who's actually interested in you here! I bet you don't get that everyday. But then again if you're not interested then what to do. We'll tell Suzana to look for somebody else then.

7 comments:

  1. Wah...so kawaii...
    pe la bubu ni..org dah nak dia xnak plak..maybe at dia still kat faty kot..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that her picture? Boleh tahan beb!! Why la Bujal??? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu yg aku malas kalau kengkawan nak jadi mr match maker ni. sume dia tahu.. buat malu je tulis dlm blog. aku keje 24 jam so tired, aku tido bkn xnak jwb tp aku tido.... letih keje....aku dah bgtahu kat budak tu... so jgn byk komen.. cehhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apehal plak, aku adjust untuk Abang Din la, perasan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ala...jgn la mrh bubu...
    klu bujal xnak xpe..try knlkan kat sapuang cnpom nak punyer..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kalau bujal tak nak pas kat budak tingkat atas new wing .oops?

    ReplyDelete
  7. suzana here..
    jgn pass2 ek..su suke bujal je..hehehe

    ReplyDelete