Find Windows drivers with My-config.com

If your job requires you to format and re-install Windows on computer once a week like I do, you'd probably know that finding all the drivers for the PC/notebook can sometimes be a really frustrating experience. This is especially so for non-branded computers or self-assembled systems.
This is where My-config.com website comes really handy. This website will scan your newly set up Windows PC for the right driver using an ActiveX plugin with Internet Explorer. Other browsers can download the plugin instead and use it offline.
Just head on to the website and click on the big green Run Detection link and follow the onscreen instruction.
My-config.com will analyze all your computer's hardware and display the details there on their website. You will only then need to click on the corresponding links to download the correct drivers. I have tried this website with 3 computers already and so far they have been 100% correct with the drivers.

For a technician like me, websites/apps like this is really God-sent. Visit My-config.com to try it out for yourself.

[From Ghacks]