Hi there boys and girls! How you doing? Today uncle is going to show and tell my workstation at work. Sounds boring right? Why, that is because this is a very boring blog! If you'd like to read something interesting like gossip, rumours, places of interest, shoes, handbags, scandals and people who eat a lot then go to Maya's blog!
1. My bottle of mineral water that I always keep handy. Spritzer is my preferred brand. Seamaster drinking water tastes like drain water.
2. My KFC chicken-bank where I collect mainly 5 cent coins.
4. My two indispensable phones. Both Nokia, one free.
5. My alarm clock. Bought one from Tesco for 9 ringgit because the cmos battery of my computer had gone kaput.
6. There used to be an Ubuntu-loaded computer here where I do all my research and development. Not anymore after Bujal took it away from me.
7. My computer. Actually this Dell SX260 PC belongs to my company. I just use it for work. 2.0GHz Pentium 4 with 1GB RAM and 40GB of HDD.
8. This is the birthday card that my darling gave me for my 29th birthday.
9. My 2009 HP calendar. Surprisingly, I haven't got a single calendar this year! What is wrong with you people?
10. This old subwoofer is given to me by my good friend Manesa.
11. My familiar Adidas track top which I wear during cold days and visits to the Data Center.
12. I always try to keep my desk clear, tidy and clutter-free.