Spectacle app for Mac OS



This is a pretty short and sweet post about one of my favorite app to use with Mac OS. It's one of the first thing I install everything I'm working on a new Mac. Before Mojave, there's simply no way for you to arrange your Finder or any application window say side by side, top half or bottom half, maximize the screen but not make it full screen. Here's where the Spectacle app comes in handy. After installing the app, you simply press the pre-determined shortcut keys to arrange any active application windows in a number of ways that you like. Plus this free app lets you customize the shortcut keys to your heart's desire. I'm so used to having and using Spectacle app on all my Macs, I can't imagine what I will do without it now.



Download the free Spectacle app here and don't forget to donate to the developer if you find them useful (you will).

No comments:

Post a Comment