Lenovo Watch 9



There was a time when I was in between smartwatches when I can’t afford to buy a new smartwatch but I really wanted to have one? That’s how I got caught into buying this cheap ass Lenovo Watch 9. It’s only 76 ringgit, I mean what could go wrong, right?



At a glance, it looked pretty cheap. Like one of those counterfeit watches you find at night markets or My One Shop. The body is plastic, the strap is synthetic rubber (or is it silicone?). There’s no touch screen whatsoever, only a regular analog watchface. Connecting this hybrid (they call it mechanical-electronic) watch to the Lenovo Watch app is a royal pain in the ass because it normally fail 9 out of 10 times.



So what’s special about this watch? It vibrates when you get notifications. And that’s about it. There’s no telling what’s the notification’s about (duh). It’s essentially useless. I could like it a bit more if the watchface has dates but nothing of the sort. Also the phone uses a regular watch battery so no charging the watch every day which should be a good thing but then the kicker is, the battery flats out in less than two months. Well that’s what I thought. I bought a replacement battery for the watch and guess what? The watch still doesn’t work. That’s how long this crappy watch lasted. Would I recommend this watch? No even if they give it out for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment