Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S-Pen review



Have I told you I have a soft spot for phones or tablets with styluses? First there was the Note 7 FE and now I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S-Pen. It’s an older secondhand model so the top and bottom bezels are humongous. But the most important thing is of course the included S-Pen.









Spec-wise, it’s a pretty mediocre tablet. The processor was below average and the screen quality is nothing to shout about. I attempted to install PUBG Mobile on it once but the game lag so much, it was basically unplayable. In short, playing any heavy or graphic-intensive games on this tab is out of the question.








So what else can you do with this tablet? Not much really except watching movies or browsing on the Internet. It does got 4G LTE so you can put your SIM card inside. I thought I would use the stylus a lot but just like the Note FE, I use it rather sparingly if not at all. At 8.0”, the screen is just right, small enough to carry around everywhere. But the huge chins betray its older design when newer Samsung tabs have minimum bezel around them. Hence the reason I keep neglecting this tab over time and in the end, rather than let is gather dust in my drawer, I sold it off before the resale value go any lower.

2 comments: