Return of the funny captions



"Are you sure this is the way to the Shrek's auditions?"

"We do look like Bigfoot."

"Look mom, naked seaweed monsters!"

"Bob, are you sure this will keep the mosquitoes off?"

-----------------------------------------------------------



"I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore, Mom."

"Britney decided that 25 children was far too many."

"Would you PLEASE let go of my hands so I can let your father out of the backpack."

"Children: "But Mom, we don't want to go to America!"
Mom: "Shut up and SWIM!"

"After I do these two I still have the kittens in the backpack."

"No, Mom really ... come on in. The water only smells funny."

"Where is that shark, anyway?"

"Mom, we're just kidding about seeing Barney The Musical, seriously!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------



"Don't worry sir, we will have you fully inflated in a minute."

"Will the two of you be having the buffet?"

"Fries with that, Sir?"

"At the 'I sued McDonalds' club."

"Please get up sir, my wife is sitting in that chair.."

"What do you mean did I ate the waitress? You trying to be funny eh?"

"If the Atkins diet worked for me, it can work for you too!"

"Sure, we'd love to visit the Togo, but aren't there cannibals there?"

"Well, I think you two look great ...just don't chew my arm."

-----------------------------------------------------------



"What do you mean the World Trade Organization canceled its meeting?"

"I dress to complement my jail cell and that's why I'm hot"

"You may have caught me this time, Batman ... but these bars won't hold me forever!"

"I'll be the Joker or the Riddler, I don't care, either way I'm in the next Batman Movie!"

"The new Ronald McDonald look in the Congo."

"Meet Mugabe Akoweki, all new episode this Tuesday on 'The Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

"Who says I'm not Irish?"

-----------------------------------------------------------



"Now is NOT the time to make snow angels, Luke."

"Hmmm, I thought I just saw Barney over there."

"Huh? You want me to put my mouth WHERE?"

"You put your left hand, you put your right hand in... aww wake up Han, you're no fun..."

""Luke, I'll get you some help...but first let me findo Waldo"

"I think he took his wallet!""

"What's Yoda doing in the hotel?!?"

"Please, I'll give you the secret plans, anything! Just stop tickling me!"

"Yep! I can see Disneyland from here!"

-----------------------------------------------------------



"There he is. Set to stunned."

"I want to go home and rethink my life!"

"I'd sooner kiss a Wookiee!"

"Don't look at me like that. It makes me uncomfortable."

"This was never part of our agreement!"

"I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight!"

"The day Tom became a Star Trek Fan"

"You should've seen us at the convention centre -- he displayed his true feelings for me."

-----------------------------------------------------------



"Can-you-hear-me-now?"

"Oh yeah, man. I only like high tech. State of the art. Yep, that's me."

"You like my phone holder? You won't believe how many other uses it has!"

"Damn it! I hear it ringing, but where'd I leave it?"

"And for only 3 payments of $14.95, you will also receive this amazing hands-free cell phone."

"God, these free Hotlink minutes are killing me!"

"Guys, check out my new bionic ears! Cool huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment