Way I live

I'm failing miserably in this whole diet thing. I told you I'd prefer to do it the natural way. I had that Herbalife product like twice only this week and they didn't taste so good. Actually they tasted quite okay but since my brain keep saying this drink sucks and these whole diet drink/food/pill thing won't work that's why they tasted kinda bad to me.

By the way I ate a lot this month and the month before. Like last month we ate seafood in Klang and then I had KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut like every week and I've been having some very sumptuous lunch and dinner almost everyday. And the best part was I didn't have to pay for almost half of them cause there's always someone to treat me (like Linda,Bujal, clients). But just like Rina, I lost like 20 kilos after eating so much food, unbelievable!

Okay I'm just kidding. Unlike Rina, I'm just a regular mortal human being and I do gain weight exponentially with what I ate. You see it's hard for me to start exercising these days. Wish I had 8 hours more everyday to do stuff.

Everyday I woke up around 6:30, leave home around 7:00, and if I'm lucky I got home right after 5:00. But many times my job requires me to travel to distance places and I usually got back around 6:30 to 7:00. The wife usually got back even later so I had to pick Adam and tend to him until she got back. Weekends is the only time I can rest and spend some quality time with my family so where got time to exercise meh?

Plus my neighbourhood got too much dog and I don't really like to be barked at every 5 metres.

Those are not excuses man! It's like there some sort of Divine Intervention which is stopping me from excersising!

No comments:

Post a Comment