Nokia E61i phone for sale (Sold)

For sale: One used Nokia E61i phone, owned by yours truly. I only used it for less than 3 months only and it is with a heavy heart that I put up this phone for sale.
Although not the latest in line, the Nokia E61i is among the best entry-level smart phone ever made by Nokia.
Some of it key features include Quad-band GSM/EDGE/WCDMA/3G, 2.8" QVGA landscape active-matrix color display, Symbian S60 3rd Edition OS, QWERTY keyboard with backlight, 2 megapixel camera with video recording, email with support for POP/IMAP/SMTP protocols, SMS, MMS and Instant messaging client...
...music player with MP3 & AAC format support, video & audio streaming via 3GPP and RealMedia, 60 MB internal memory with microSD slot for up to 2GB external memory, Java MIDP 2.0 games & applications, WLAN 802.11b/g wireless, Infrared & Bluetooth and HTML & XHTML browsing with Nokia Web Browser/Opera Mini.
It is in 100% good working condition and I usually take good care of my phone (won't even let my kids touch them). The screen is covered with a screen protector so it's scratch free and the battery life is still quite good (2.5 days with active use).
The phone comes with a charger, 1GB microSD card and a Nokia PopArt USB cable to connect to your PC. You can download the latest version of Nokia PC Suite software from here.
The asking price for this phone will be RM600.00 not inclusive of delivery and specially for the readers of this blog, it's negotiable. I have also put up this phone for sale at the Lelong.com.my website and you can be assured that I'm a verified Lelong member with 100% positive feedback. Payment only via Maybank online/manual transfer only. Contact me via e-mail, Facebook or just bid on my Lelong page if you're interested with this phone.

Update:
I'm happy to announce that I've found a buyer for this phone today. Pleasure doing business with you sir.