Rancid - And Out Come the Wolves

To be honest, I'm not really big on punk rock music except for a few exceptions. And Rancid is an exceptional punk rock band. Their 1995 album ...And out come the wolves is probably the best punk rock album ever made. Over half of the songs in this album is really good including 3 of their smash hit singles - "Roots Radical", "Time Bomb" and "Ruby Soho".
I loved this album so much that I bought the cassette and even a t-shirt featuring the album's cover in front. I wore that T only once though because I was too fat it didn't fit. Whatever happened to that cool t-shirt today is still a mystery. ...And out come the wolves has 19 songs but I only uploaded the good ones here. Enjoy!

...And out come the wolves (1995)

1. Maxwell Murder
2. The 11th Hour
3. Roots Radicals
4. Time Bomb
5. Olympia, WA
6. Lock, Step & Gone
7. Junkie Man
8. Listed M.I.A.
9. Ruby Soho
10. Daly City Train
11. Journey to the End of the East Bay
12. She's Automatic
13. Old Friend
14. Disorder and Disarray
15. The Wars End
16. You Don't Care Nothin'
17. As Wicked
18. Avenues & Alleyways
19. The Way I Feel