Funny captions

I must confess I'm a sucker for funny photo captions, they're just hillarious! I could spent hours surfing the Internet reading those captions. Here's a few of them.


"...and I did that one and that one and that one ..."

“Okay, I may have had sexual relations with THAT woman too!”

"Are you gonna finish those fries?"

"I remember you! State Capitol, 1990. Broom closet. Right?"


Start of the monkey migration season.

No, really, I have a monkey on my back!

Are we there yet?

Normally mild-mannered, Bobo would snap if you made fun of Ducky.



C'mon kid, I was only joking ... you've been good.

Tommy just learned that Harry Potter isn't real.

But I want an iPod!!!

No, you can't have Gwen Stefani.


"This ATM unit has a bad motivator!"

What do you mean Republic Credits are no good here?!

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'm completely broke."

"Negative $13?? This is my most desperate hour."

Turns out Obi-Wan wasn't her only hope.



"This is my apprentice, Darth Small."

"My little ... blue ... friend."

"Hmmm... Guess it will have to be... Gryffindor!"

"Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your picture!"

"This one is too small... Throw him back."


"If only... Ben was here."

Boba Fett: "I'm afraid I'll turn out just like my dad too, Luke."

Well, if there`s a bright centre to the universe, we`re in the town that it`s farthest from.

"I can't believe they needed to see our identification."

Apparently this 7/11 does serve their kind.

Dude, where's my starfighter?

"Told you your Jedi mind trick wouldn't work on the clerk!"


"I'm getting the suit on the installment plan!"

He's more teen than man, twisted and nerdy...

"But Mom! I'm just about to fight Obi-Wan!"

"These are NOT dolls, Commander...they are 'action figures'."

"A banana!? Bring it here! Question it, we will."

"I want the rest of my suit, not excuses."

"Mom, close the door so that the TV may send a clear transmission."


"Wow! That Jedi Toe Grip really does work!"

"Leia is my sister! I better cancel those dinner reservations."

"Confused, you appear to be. Forgot your lines, you have.'

"He's dead, Jim!"

"Wait... If Frank is over there, who's playing Yoda?"

"Luke! Attention you must pay! Dying I am! Stop watching that 'American Idol'!"

"Luke... answer door please... a pizza... I ordered."


Photos and captions mostly from Starwars.com

2 comments: