Balik Kampung time!

So this is it, it’s balik kampung time! Tonight, right after our first astronaut Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar blast off into space we’ll also be off to our hometown in Kelantan. I’ve specifically take this day off so I can prepare for the journey tonight. The wife is still working today, heck she even had to do overtime some more generally because *bleep*

Anyway I’m almost ready now. Here’s my checklist of things to do today:

  • Tire pressure (including spare) – check
  • Coolant and battery – check & check
  • Full tank of Shell petrol (for more kilometers) – check
  • Isotonic & energy drink – check
  • 10 freshly burned music cds – check
  • Luggage – definitely not (we haven’t pack anything yet!)
  • Do laundry – check
  • Pay Zakat Fitrah – err can I do this in Pasir Mas?
  • Enough rest – not really, I plan to sleep from now till 4 o’clock.


As I usual I plan to use the regular Gombak-Bentong-Raub-Lipis-Gua Musang route. I pray that traffic is not congested from here to Gombak tonight. Last year when took off in the morning, the traffic jam was indescribable. Do pray for our safe journey to and back okay? Lastly I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to all my dear friends and visitors of this blog. I’m sorry if I’ve said or wrote anything rude or offensive here all these while. I’d like to apologize to all my colleagues and my friends if I’ve wronged or hurt you guys in anyway. I hope everybody will have a smashing good Hari Raya with their loved ones and have a safe journey back home.

I’ll probably be offline for at least a week or so. I’ll try my best to hijack Izni’s notebook and do a dial up connection at home. Until then Selamat Hari Raya everyone! Maaf Zahir & Batin from everybody here at AfifPLC.

4 comments:

  1. hav a safe journey to kelate... SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to u & family... mintak maap kalo ade salah silap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya & please drive safely as you well know M'sian roads are full of Lewis Raikonens during the festive period.

    PS: When you have the time, do check out the two classic LFC vids I posted on me blog. And do post a comment regarding our terrible fooking form at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Maaf Zahir Batin juga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the vids were absolutely terrific. About our terrible form at the moment, I still blame it on global warming then anything else :)

    ReplyDelete