Things a father will never say

Yup, things you will never-ever hear from a normal, sane and right-minded dad.

.............................................................



"Well how about that? I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions"





"You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, shouldn't you like get a boyfriend already?"





"I noticed some of your friends smoking pot the other day. It's perfectly normal if you're curious you know..."





"Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car. GO CRAZY!!!"






"What do you mean you want to play football? Ballet dancing not good enough for you, son?"





"Your mother and I are going away for while. You might want to consider throwing a party."





"You mean you rammed into that guy's Mercedes? Oh don't sweat it, I'll pay whatever he wants."





"No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring. Now quit your belly aching and lets get to the mall."





"Whaddaya want to go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend."




"Stop studying so hard. It's not like you're gonna pass it anyway.."





"Father's Day? Ah - don't worry about that - it's no big deal."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete