This week in Crappyville

Grumpy and sombre best describe my mood all this week. If you saw a very serious looking guy walking around the office lately, no that's not a new staff, it's just me. And if anyone makes another joke about mileage claims, I will shoot laser beam from my eyes and blast them to oblivion. In fact if anyone tries to be funny at all I will cast a murderous look and say "Go ahead, make my day PUNK!". Okay, I'll won't probably say that but don't try me.

Things haven't been so good at casa de la Afif either. Linda was not feeling well on Monday and Adam got a fever, cold and cough all thrown together for the past 2 days. His body was like really hot yesterday with runny nose and all. He also regularly wakes up at 2 or 3 in the morning which mean we didn't get much sleep lately. Plus he doesn't like to take some of his medication so we had no choice but to make him take it by force and it breaks our heart to see him howl and cry like that. If anybody knows a better way to do this, we'd really like to hear that. I think I got Adam's cold as well today. Sigh.

Tomorrow we have to attend a Team Building seminar at Residence Hotel in UNITEN. I don't think it would be any good for some of us because maybe they should like pay our mileage claims first or something before attempting to motivate us or stuff? Sheer waste of money if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment