New shoes

I am proud to announce that I bought a pair of new shoes yesterday.


Old shoes (looks very gay)

My old shoes is still quite new and it's not even 6 months old yet but somehow I don't really like the light brown colour It's too flashy and make me look like a sissy. Plus the shoe laces unties easily, it's like I have to re-tie my shoe laces every 30 minutes when I'm walking with it.

Actually It's just my lame excuse so that I can buy a brand new shoe ha ha!


New shoe/army boots

Unlike some women who buy shoes like every 2 month or so, we guys normally buy shoes like once every 2 or 3 years. So naturally we tend to choose our shoes very carefully since we'd be wearing it for quite some time. It doesn't matter if it's a bit expensive, the important thing is it is of good quality. I've been wearing Black Hammer shoes for the last 4 years and I'm quite happy with them. I like Black Hammer safety shoes cause they're built tough and long lasting. I usually bought the ones with steel plate in the middle so that I can walk on nails and sharp objects just like that.



I chose a dark khaki colour cause it looks more masculine and tough. My last shoe costs around 7o bucks and the new shoes 130 bucks. A bit expensive but I think it's worth it cause I'll be wearing it for the next 3 years or so.

I also have this ritual of wearing any new shoes that I just bought indoors, you know just to get the feel of it before I use it outside. I would walk around the house, doing chores and stuff with my shoes on for an hour or two. Sometimes I even sleep with my new shoes on. Linda finds it very weird at first but she has learned to accept this unique ritual by now. And that's all people, TENNN HUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment