Oops I did it again

Oh yeah I did it again. Me and my big mouth. Should have been more careful with my words. Now she's totally pissed off.

It's all his fault really. Why can't you be green or brown like every other normal dinosaur? Else I wouldn't have thought of that joke. I hate you Barney.

p/s: I'm not losing my sleep again because of this, like T.I said: u don't come i ain't gonna die

Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan
But if you got a friend, try to reason if you can
Cause your girls real wild throw your hands up high
Wanna come kick it wit a stand up guy
You don't really wanna let the chance go by
Because you ain't been seen wit a man so fly
Friend so fly I can go fly
Private, cause I handle mine


2 comments:

  1. Why? what happened? Why is Barney being blamed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for me to know and for you to find out :P

    ReplyDelete