Top 20 pop songs for 2006

Top 20 Pop songs for 2006

Contrary to popular believe, I also listens to many other genres of music beside rock. Why limit myself to one type of music when I can enjoy R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Ballad, Latin, World music or even dangdut? In another word, I listen to all songs that's good, regardless of its genre. So here it is, my top 20 pop songs for 2006.

01 Mas que nada - Sergio Mendez featuring the Black Eyed Peas
02 They - Jem
03 My love - Justin Timberlake
04 Lose control - Missy Elliot
05 Pump it - Black Eyed Peas
06 Tokyo drift - Teriyaki boys
07 Fergalicious - Fergie
08 Say something - Mariah Carey
09 Wait a minute - Pussy Cat Dolls
10 We belong together - Mariah Carey
11 Without you - Same Same & Jacylin Victor
12 Cho large - Teriyaki boys
13 Six days remix - Dj shadow feat Mos Def
14 Quando quando quando - Michael Buble & Nelly Furtado
15 Cha cha - Chelo
16 Promiscuous girl - Nelly Furtado
17 Diamonds are forever- Kanye West
18 Home - Michael Buble
19 One thing - Amerie
20 Feeling good - Michael Buble

1 comment:

  1. jaclyn victor?? pppleeeessssseeeeeeee man!

    ReplyDelete