Top 10 motivational songs

When I'm feeling in the dumps (like today), there's nothing like listening to a selection of uplifting, motivational songs like these to lift up my spirit . So here it is, my top 10 all time favourite motivational songs.

1. Kiroro - Mirae
This OST from the film Final Fantasy would be just an ordinary song if not for this home-made video I made last year.

2. Gerry & The Pacemaker - You'll never walk alone
The official anthem for the greatest football club on the planet.

3. XPDC - Semangat yang hilang
"Semangat yang hilang, kita cari pulang.."

4. All American Rejects - Move along
"And even when your hope is gone, move along, move along just to make it through.."

5. My Chemical Romance - I'm not okay
Yup, I'm still not okay.

6. Monty Phyton - Always look on the bright side of life
Been dark and gloomy here all this week.

7. Cake - I will survive
Yeah, I survived worse heartbreak before. This is nothing.

8. My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the black parade
"We'll carry on, and though you're broken and defeated, your memory will carry on.."

9. Shaden - Dunia belum berakhir
That's right man, it's not the end of the world!

10. Fugees - No woman no cry
The title says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment